Looking for an easy to clean, yet not so loud Juicer? Looking to juice kale, carrots (without even cutting), fruits and more? Looking for a juicer that does good both for veggies and fruits? Do you want to produce around 1 Liter of Mixed Juice in less than 5 minutes? Will this be your first juicer? Perfect for beginners. Looking for a small footprint? Looking for a juicer than won’t heat the juice? Don’t mind cutting the veggies/fruits before putting them inside the juicer? Do you even want to juice wheat grass?
If you are lazy and don’t have time to cut/prepare the fruits and veggies, this one might not be for you. This one is not for lazy people. Don’t mind a slower machine/juicer?
This juicer is a vertical masticator juicer, not centrifugal. No need to use a pusher for this one. We all know that super cheap juicers require pushers.
Got auto-cleaning. Awesome!
This juicer is not made for traveling. It’s kinda heavy.
- Less foam than other juicers (such Breville).
- It juices fruits better than other juicers.
- Big warranty – 10 years.
- Small Footprint.
- Quiet juicer – it’s not so loud as other juicers (such as Breville). Mostly because it’s a single auger juicer. They run at about 80 rpm, so that’s why they aren’t so loud.
- A giant/big brush included, so makes it easy to clean.
- You can put carrots inside without cutting, altough the opening is kinda small. Big apples for example need some cutting (in two), but that’s all!
- Super super easy to clean – some parts work in the dishwasher and it makes it easy to clean with its big brush.
- Keep more nutrients than some Breville Juicers (mostly because it’s not centrifugal, yet doesn’t work so fast like those).
- Incredible for weight loss.
- Doesn’t heat the juice like centrifugal juicers.
- 2 Filters – one for more pulp, one for less.
- Kinda small – so it takes less space on the Countertop.
- No need to push the veggies/fruits in the juicer like in other juicer models. Everything it’s sucked in.
- Beautiful design.
- if you want to save some money buy it from Bed Bath and Beyond or Macys, but be sure to sign up with them first and get their 15-20% off coupon. You will save a lot more this way than Amazon.
- The opening for the fruits and veggies is kinda small – you need some preparation/cutting before putting some big veggies inside. Breville models for example have a big big “mouth” that can take lots of veggies/fruits without cutting.
- It doesn’t have an enclose collection cup like Breville does.
- Takes more time to juice (because it’s a masticating juicer) than a Breville (Centrifugal type juicer).
- Not so easy to use. You can fit carrots super easy inside, but most fruits/veggies require cutting/preparation.
- It’s a heavy juicer.
If you want to replace your loud and messy juicer with a quiet and easy to clean, this is the one – Omega VRT350 Juicer.