Want a juicer with a big warranty and a juicer that could get the most juice from leafy vegetables? Omega J8006 is for you. Want a quiet juicer (a lot more quiet than your old centrifugal juicer?). Want dry pulp in exchange of cool juice? Looking for a juicer that will retain the nutritional value of the juice instead of wasting it?
Works super good if you plan on juicing mostly greens.
It has a 15 years warranty, rather than a 10 years warranty from its previous model J8005.
- It’s a quiet juicer. It’s a masticable juicer, so that’s why it’s quiet. In comparison, centrifugal juicers are kinda loud. If your door is closed, your roomate won’t hear the juicer.
- Easy to clean + reassemble. If this is your main concern, do not worry about.
- The pulp comes out dry.
- Retains most nutritional value of juice (because it’s a masticating juicer, yet not so fast as centrifugal juicers – yet is powerful and juices veggies well). Won’t heat up the juice.
- Does a great job juicing – leafy greens + veggies + fruits.
- This is a masticating juicer – so easier to clean than a centrifugal juicer.
- If your primary element of your juice are leafy greens, this juicer (masticating) should be perfect for you.
- Most Omega juicers have a 15 years warranty.
- Super low foam.
- More durable – its parts move slowly.
- The veggies/fruits will be masticated, instead of spinned. It will take longer than centrifugal juicers.
- Want a good deal? Sign up to Bed Bath and Beyond and get a 20% off sign up coupon. Use it in-store to save a lot of money (20% off) at your Omega J8006 Juicer.
- If you buy it on Macys (they have huge discounts from time to time), you could save up to $40-50 dollars from the main price you find on the web.
- Small Opening – you need to cut the veggies to make sure they get in.
- Won’t juice softer fruits good. If you are looking for a smoothie maker, this is a JUICER. The soft fruits will be turned in jam, not juice. But that’s just the deal with masticating juicers.
- No cleaning brush. Some juicers include one, some don’t.
- Have limited space on your countertop? The pulp collection is not attached to it. You need additional space for it.
- From time to time you need to put the pulp back inside to juice more.
- You will spend more time making juice than a centrifugal juicer.
- Won’t juice these: bananas (so if you want to juice bananas, maybe try another juicer), strawberries, kiwi, peaches and more soft fruits.