Looking for a good masticating juicer, yet a quiet one? Looking to juice mostly greens, kale for example (and much more)? Works super good with leafy greens (like wheatgrass, spinach, kale, lettuce even cilantro/etc). Makes peanut butter too.
Omega J8005 is the best juicer for leafy greens. You can even make pasta with it. You can even make ice-cream with frozen fruits.
Want to extract a lot of juice? The pulp will came very dry at the end. Altough the price is kinda high, the huge warranty makes it a long-term juicer for your house.
Most people go with Omega because of the big warranty.
- Solid machine.
- Super simple to assemble.
- 10 years warranty (the J8006 Omega has a 15 years warranty).
- It’s super quiet. Most masticating juicers are quiet. You barely hear it.
- Keeps the nutrients. Because it’s a slow juicer (the extraction of the juice is slow), not the motor. It won’t damage the nutrients (mostly because it’s a slow juicer and doesn’t heat them).
- The opening is kinda small, so you need to cut the fruits/veggies/etc.
- Slower than other (centrifugal) juicer, but keeps the nutrients and not loud at all.
You will end up saying “it’s so quiet“. We all know how loud some centrifugal juicers can be.
This juicer is one of the best juicers on the market, but Centrifugal juicers are a lot faster, but this one does healthier juice.