Omega J8004 is a masticating juicer, yet an easier to clean machine. Looking for a juicer to juice wheatgrass? This one is the one. Looking for a good juicer for fruits, one that will dry everything (the pulp will be dry at the end)? This one is probably better than Omega J8006 because it has more other features rather than juicing alone.
You should pick/buy Omega J8004 for a couple of things: warranty + easy to clean + juice (especially greens) + price.
Looking for a good juicer for vegetables and leafy greens? Looking to make baby food too? This one does it! You can use this one to make hummus too. Looking for a juicer that will retain nutrients more than a centrifugal juicer?
Don’t mind cutting the fruits/veggies before putting them inside? Then this one is exactly for you.
Good for fat people trying to lose some weight.
- Easy to clean.
- 15 years warranty.
- Super easy to assemble.
- Has a brush to clean (it takes minutes or less).
- Very good for wheatgrass. Good for greens.
- Good juicer if you want to avoid the oxidation of the juice.
- Very very Quiet.
- Won’t heat up the juice – because it goes slow.
- You can keep in longer in the fridge – lasts longer.
- Less foam than centrifugal juicers.
- Juices at 80RPM is is not as loud as other juicers.
- Slow RPM – better quality juice.
- Its auger is slow, so it won’t destroy the enzymes from the juice. Recommended!
- Small opening.
- It’s a masticating juicer – so making juice takes time, yet preserving nutrients from veggies and fruits.
Still not decided? Don’t forget this juicer has a 15 years warranty, better than any other juicer brand out there.
If you are still here, remember this one is quiet. Just close the kitchen door and your roomate can’t hear it. If you had a centrifugal juicer before, you know how loud can those be.