You know this is an expensive juicer (around $400). If you are looking to juice large amounts of fruits/veggies kinda quickly, this juicer might be for you. Works good for solid stuff (like fruits/veggies). If you want to keep more nutrients, yet making the juice slower, a masticating juicer might be your choice.
You don’t mind it being loud, but want to make juice super fast (this works extraordinary fast).
Looking to juice a lot and make some awesome smoothies at home? Then this one is for you.
Works good with carrots, leafy greens, strawberries (you need to change the speeds to juice everything).
- Strong motor.
- Powerful centrifugal juicer (1200 Watt).
- Huge performance.
- This one has 5 speeds – actually makes the difference from 2 speeds (its previous model – 800JEXL).
- You can overload this one with fruits/veggies and will juice like crazy (masticating juicers on another hand are slow and don’t need to be overload).
- HEAVY Machine.
- Big opening/feeder (bigger than 800JEXL).
- Kinda messy – mostly because it works at a super high speed and pushes a lot of air (you need to be careful, if not, it can get messy).